WFAAW Call to action!
17 December 2018 // Before we all take a well-earned break over the festive period, we wanted to remind you of a very important event coming up in the New Year!
From Monday 7th – Sunday 13th January, 2019 we will be celebrating World Folic Acid Awareness Week.
This will be the third year of marking this important week in the IFGPI calendar, which was initiated by IF in 2017.
Last year we built on the success of 2017, and this year we want to make it even bigger and better again!
But we need your help!
So what can you d0?
- Please use the WFAAW2019 Facebook and Twitter banners on your social media profiles (we’ll be sharing these soon), to show your support.
- Share the daily posts from the IF and IFGPI Facebook pages (we will be sharing daily posters including lots of important information about Folic Acid)
- Use the suggested #’s in your posts
- Share your folic acid/ prevention related stories with us
- Share any videos, photos and posters from your own awareness activities
Please take a look at our WFAAW toolkit for more information.
Wherever you are in the world, we really need you to engage in these activities to help make the week a success. It’s a global message, so we need to spread it as far and as wide as possible.
Remember: It may not seem like much, or it may even seem a bit of a chore, but every single share is an opportunity to educate even just one person. Every share is an opportunity to make a real difference!