New members and Board members at IF
4 November 2019 // During the last General Assembly which took place on October 26 in Ghent (Belgium), IF held elections for new Board members and three SBH organisations became part of IF’s family.
Two IF members were re-elected for another three year period: Papatya Alkan Genca from Turkey and Aziza Mustafa Elnaeema from Sudan. We are happy to continue working with them!
Also, we want to introduce you to our new Board members:
- Rasmus Isaksson, from Sweden. He represents the IF member organisation Spin-Off and he is a two-time Paralympic medalist in hockey and President of DHR. Rasmus has been a trainer in the last edition of our MyRights training in Estonia and he is involved in the Youth Group project on sexuality.
- Giulia Bizzotto, from Italy. She represents our member association ASBI. Giulia was part of the IF team as an intern at the office in 2017 and since then, she has always been actively involved with ASBI and with IF’s activities such as the Youth Group project on sexuality and the multidisciplinary care study. Giulia is now working at the headquarters of the Province of Vicenza (Italy) as administrative accounting employee.
You can find the contact details of IF’s Board members in the About us section at IF’s website.
IF is happy to welcome three new members:
- Parents Association of Spina bifida and Hydrocephalus Limited (PASBHL) from Malawi
- Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Association of Uganda (SHA-U)
- Spina Bifida Public Organisation from Kazakhstan.
So far, IF has 68 member’s organisations and we are looking forward to keep growing and work together for the SBH community worldwide!