Liron Hydrocephalus Foundation
The Liron Ohiani hydrocephalus foundation is legally registered in Nigeria with the following aims :
- create public awareness on spina bifida and hydrocephalus
- to organise lectures/seminars to educate the public on how to manage the two health conditions
- to provide financial support for indigent parents whose babies are to be treated or being treated for hydrocephalus and spina bifida
- to raise funds through grants and donations for the treatments and sponsors of awareness programmes
- to partner with both local and international bodies with same ideology
- to collaborate with like-minded Foundations and government organs of all levels for programmes on hydrocephalus and spina bifida
- to organise empowerment activities for interested stakeholders in the country
- to organize seminars, workshops, conferences, meetings and trainings for the attainment of the Foundation’s aims and objectives, among others.
Their activities cover the whole country, that is the 36 states and the federal capital territory. They attend to issues reported in the country within the limit of the resources available.