The Japan Council for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus is for all the patients!
Mission of JCSBH:
# For Japan.
– JCSBH will conduct activities such as public dissemination, awareness raising, publicity etc. in Japan regarding spina bifida and hydrocephalus.
– JCSBH will collect and provide information on the latest medical trends, medical care, daily assistance, related instruments and tools etc.
– JCSBH will collect and provide information to improve the quality of life.
– JCSBH will negotiate with the national government and municipalities to improve the social and welfare environment.
– JCSBH will support nursery school and kindergarten admission measures and daily life know-how.
– JCSBH will support elementary school entrance measures and school life know-how.
– JCSBH will support exchanges between people with disabilities and their families.
– JCSBH will provide some of the employment and work within the council.
– JCSBH will fully support the event of the “World Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Day” held annually.
# IF and for people all over the world.
– As a member of IF, JCSBH will support and cooperate with our activities and make efforts to contribute to all the people in the world.
– JCSBH will report to the IF on “Trends of latest medical treatment in Japan” from time to time.
– JCSBH will report to the IF on “Trends in social and welfare environment in Japan” from time to time.
– JCSBH will continue to disseminate information on our daily lives, social environments, welfare environments, etc. on the homepage and facebook regarding Japanese patients.
– JCSBH will organize and support Asian regional meetings, world conferences, etc. as necessary.