Spina Bifida Adult Resource Team at Northcott
Our team provides specialised information and support.
We have specialist occupational therapists and clinical nurse consultant who can help with specific inquiries about spina bifida and coordinate the support clients require.
- helps young people who are moving from paediatric to adult services;
- can support clients to attend a spina bifida clinic in metropolitan or regional NSW;
- helps each individual find appropriate health and community services relevant to their goals and needs;
- works with clinicians and service providers to make sure they understand spina bifida and advocates on behalf of clients as required;
- hosts a Facebook members only group, providing a forum on health and wellbeing.