IF Human Rights and Advocacy Training for Youth with SBH – focus on Accessibility
IF EU Members with SBH aged from 18 to 35!
IF is excited to announce that the ‘IF Human Rights and Advocacy Training for Youth with SBH – focus on Accessibility’ will return in an online format. This year’s theme will be focused on one of the main concerns of the youth community: Accessibility.
This training consists of several small-interactive sessions which provides you with a wonderful opportunity to further your skills and understanding of disability rights and advocacy, and to connect with individuals across countries who are facing similar situations as you.
This year’s training will be divided in two parts:
- Part 1: Monday 8th of November and Tuesday 9th of November. Two sessions where introduction to the CRPD principles and accessibility in general will be discussed.
- Part 2: Monday 15th of November and Tuesday 16th of November where a session on “accessibility in focus with a connection to the right to health” and a communication training “how to convey the right messages?” will be approached.
The training sessions are open free of charge for IF EU Members with SBH aged from 18 to 35!.
Do you want to:
- Learn about the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- Connect and learn from experienced professionals in the field of advocacy
- Join and connect with other youth with SBH
- Explore topics such as accessibility, the right to health and using social media for SBH advocacy
Draft Agenda (click on the picture)
Then register now!
Only limited spots are available, so apply soon!
The sessions will be in English and the ability to communicate, write and participate in such language is required. However, no prior knowledge of human rights or disability advocacy is needed.
The IF Human Rights and Advocacy Training for Youth with SBH – focus on Accessibility is reserved for Youth with SBH aged from 18 to 35 from European countries!
In order to provide small, supportive and interactive learning experiences spots are limited. Registration deadline November 3, 4pm (CET)
Please note that registrations will close once available spots have been filled. We recommend that you don’t leave it until the deadline to register as registrations may close before then.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact IF Project Manager, Selma Cela at email@example.com.