Registration closed: 20/11- IF Human Rights and Advocacy Training for Youth with SBH
Applications are open!
Due to popular demand registration has been extended until 9am on Monday the 23rd of November!
Are you an individual with SBH aged 18 to 35 interested in human rights and advocacy?
IF is excited to announce that the ‘IF Human Rights and Advocacy Training for Youth with SBH’ will return for 2020 in an online format. The training consists of several small-interactive sessions which provides you with a wonderful opportunity to further your skills and understanding of disability rights and advocacy, and to connect with individuals across the world who are facing similar situations as you.
The training sessions will be conducted in English and are free of charge. Only limited spots available, so apply soon!
Do you want to:
- Learn more about the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and the impact it can have in your community?
- Connect with other young individuals with SBH across the world
- Receive individual support from experienced people with disabilities in the field of human rights and advocacy?
- Have access and support to observe and participate in upcoming IF events to see human rights centred advocacy in action?
- Have your say in the topics covered in subsequent sessions and receive training and advice on issues most important to you?
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to register for the IF’s Human Rights and Advocacy Training! Sessions consist of 1.5hr online meetings on the following Mondays at 5PM: November 23, November 30, December 7, and subsequent sessions will be announced at a later moment.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact IF’s European Policy Officer Hildur Önnudóttir at email@example.com